Iron oxide nano-rod coated by synthetic amphiphilic polymer with ultra magnetism comparable to micron-sized magnetic beads.
NR-AB-W: Iron Oxide Nano-rod Coated by Amphiphilic Polymer
- Amphiphilic polymer coating
- Ultra-high magnetism comparable to micron-sized magnetic beads
- High stability in water, buffers, cell culture media, and biological samples
- Minimal non-specific interactions will biomolecules and cells
- MRI contrast enhancement capability
- Selections of amine (-NH2), carboxyl (-COOH) or no surface active group